In 1992 a group of young, dedicated doctors, realizing the fact that India's rural areas lacked even basic health care, came together to provide several villages with health amenities that would be holistic and affordable. Their care and compassion became the founding stone of 'Share Your Care' which grew from small nursing home, at Mira Road, which later blossomed into the 'Bhaktivedanta Hospital'.
Share Your Care is a PAN India quality healthcare service provider since last two decades has been focusing on bringing sustainable development to the marginalized communities. Share Your Care is a community relief & project development wing of the Bhaktivedanta Hospital run by Sri Chaitanya Seva Trust which focuses on projects, programs and causes in the healthcare sector with a prime objective to provide free, concessional & affordable health care services to the needy sections of the society.
From 1998 Share Your Care through its community based services has touched many lives and brought back the smile on their faces. Serving with devotion, Share Your Care pledges, 'Let Not Humanity Suffer'. Share Your Care is committed to giving back to the society.
Share Your Care has PAN India wide operations:-
- • Free/concessional health care services to the needy through Bhaktivedanta Hospital in western suburbs of Mumbai suburbs and Thane district for rural & tribal population.
- • Outreach camps at Thane, Mumbai, Interior Maharashtra, Barsana (Uttar Pradesh) & Mayapur (West Bengal).
- • Disaster relief activities like Guajrat Earthquake, Mumbai Train bomb blasts, Tsunami, Mumbai floods & recently in Uttarakhand in the North India.
Beneficiaries to the healthcare services are from the marginalized communities in rural & tribal areas. Especially for those who are unable to afford the services because of the poor economic conditions or where the medical facilities are inadequate or do not reach.
Share Your Care identifies the beneficiaries by conducting various healthcare camps in the following areas: –
- • Rural & tribal areas of Thane district, Barsana Mathura District.
- • Economically deprived areas in and around Mira Bhayandar and Mumbai.
- • Barsana, Mathura District ( daily medical camps apart from annual mega camp).
- • Pandharpur annual camps.
The beneficiaries are as under: –
- • Municipal school children
- • Senior citizens
- • Patients suffering from diseases related to eye, cardiac, cancer, kidney etc.
Share Your Care has many avenues where one can participate: –
- • Corporates who are looking for CSR partnerships
- • Individuals
- • Charitable Trusts etc.
You too can 'Share Your Care' to support patients in the following areas: –
- • General health care
- • Eye care
- • Cardiac care
- • Cancer care
- • Urology care
- • Artificial Kidney Dialysis
- • Outreach camps
There are also avenues where medical equipments, medical facilities, facilities & infrastructure, specialized mobile healthcare units/vans etc can be sponsored.
The individuals can be also year mark the personal calendar based on life events and share joy with the needy.
Donor naming opportunities are available for various projects with mutual consent.
Please make a cheque/demand draft in favour of Sri Chaitanya Seva Trust and mail or by registered post or courier to the following address.
Share Your Care, Bhaktivedanta Hospital,
Srishti Complex, Sector 1, Mira road (E),
Thane, Maharashtra 401107
If you want to directly give donation to India through the Foreign Contributions Regulations Act (FCRA), our bank details are as under-
Sri Chaitanya Seva Trust
SB Account Number: 910010017842854
SWIFT CODE: AXISINBB173
Axis Bank Ltd, Sumer Chamber, Munshi Road,
Chowpatty, Mumbai – 400 007,
Pl mention the purpose as Medical relief
We have 501(c)3 tax exemption for all donations in USA & our Tax Exemption ref. EIN#56-2340917
You have 2 options:-
1. You can transfer the donation to the "Share Your Care" account —–Send check favoring 'Share Your Care' to the following address in Pittsburgh.
Share Your Care Inc.
PO Box 13353, Pittsburgh, PA 15243.
2. Please contact our Pittsburgh office for US wire transfer details.
As soon as the transfer happens, please inform us so we can trace the deposit and confirm to you.